If you received a secured email from a JMAC Lending Team Member, similar to the screenshot below and you are not able to access your account, please follow these instructions CAREFULLY.
Requesting a Password Reset
Click on the link in your email as shown above (outlined in red) which will take you to the Secure Email Portal Login page (see below).
Then click on “I have forgotten my password”.
Fill in your email address and click on “Send me reset instructions”.
PLEASE NOTE: The email address MUST be the same one that you received the original encrypted/secured email to.
A password reset confirmation will be displayed in GREEN.
Resetting Your Password
Switch to your email and locate the “Forgotten Password Confirmation” email. If you don’t see the email in your INBOX, check your SPAM, JUNK or TRASH folders. To prevent these types of notifications from JMAC Lending ending up in these folders, please whitelist emails from our domain, jmaclending.com.
Click on the BLUE link (see above, outlined in red) in the Forgotten Password Confirmation email. You will be taken to a webpage similar in the screenshot below.
Fill in the New Password and Confirm Password fields. Click the Change password button.
Password must meet the following criteria:
- Password length must be a MINIMUM of 8 characters
- Must include at least 1 UPPER CASE alphanumeric character (ex. A-Z)
- Must include at least 1 lower case alphanumeric character (ex. a-z)
- Must include at least 1 numeric character (ex. 0-9)
- Must include at least 1 symbol/special character (ex. ! @ #$ %)
- Must NOT be a previously used password
You are now taken into the JMAC Lending Secure Email Portal where you can view your encrypted email.