Understanding the various section of your correspondent portal will help you manage your loan pipeline more effectively. After login, you will be directed to your Dashboard, which contains important links, announcements and program information.
Next to your Dashboard is the Quick Start section, which will not only help you get started with your first loan but also allow you to easily navigate around the correspondent portal.
- Quick Pricer allows you to price loan scenarios without importing a loan and to monitor a preferred loan scenarios if the rate is not currently available. To learn more about the Quick Pricer, read Quick Pricer.
- Correspondent Pipelines allows you to view your loan, condition and task pipelines.
- Create New Loan allows you to import a loan into your correspondent portal. To learn more about creating a new loan, read Importing a loan.
- Manage Users allows portal admins to manage their user accounts. To learn more about managing accounts, read User Management.
Navigate to your loan pipeline by clicking on Correspondent Pipelines and choosing Loans.
The loan pipeline shows a summary of all active loans - loan number, conditions, tasks, name, loan amount, loan status, lock status and contacts. You can sort by any of these columns by clicking on the heading.
IMPORTANT: Only active loans will show on your pipeline. If the loan has been funded, cancelled or denied, it will no longer be visible.
- Clicking on the Loan Number allows you to navigate into the loan.
- Clicking on Conditions allows you to view the conditions on a particular loan.
- Clicking on Tasks allows you to request specific actions from JMAC like a pre-approval, an FHA case number, and initial disclosures.
You can view the current loan status and status date. If the initial decision has been rendered, you can generate the last issued approval or suspense certificate by clicking view approval cert or view suspense notice.
You can view the current lock status and expiration date. If the lock has been granted, you can generate the last issued lock confirmation by clicking view confirmation.
You can also view the assigned Loan Officer and Processor. Users will only be able to view loan assigned to them unless their account has corporate access.
Finally, click Search if you need to search for a specific loan or filter by a particular status.
You can search for loan number, last name, SSN, Status Date, or Loan Status. For example, you might want to search for all loan that have been approved in the last 7 days.
Clicking on the Loan Number allows you to navigate into the loan. The tabs at the top allow you to easily navigate to different sections of the loan.
- Status and Agents provides the progression of your loan, re-assign Loan Officers and Processors, and view AE and Account Manager contact information.
- Application Information allows for editing the imported 1003 information.
- E-docs allows for uploading loan documents and viewing JMAC-issued documents.
- Closing Costs allows for viewing JMAC’s automated fees.
- Pricing allows you to price, register, pre-lock and lock your loan. (Note: After requesting lock, you will lose access to this tab.)
- Loan Terms provides a basic summary of your loan.
- Rate Lock provides your loan program history, your lock status, your compensation plan, your pricing and adjustments, and your lock history.
- QM allows you to validate your loan’s current QM eligibility.
- Tasks allows you to request specific actions from JMAC like a pre-approval, an FHA case number, and initial disclosures.
- Conditions to view the conditions on a particular loan.
- Order Services is not currently available for use.
If you’re ready to start your first loan, read Getting Started With Your First Loan.